Top 4 Reasons Why We Love Gold!December 27,2021
We all know without an iota of doubt that gold is very famous. This blogpost will help you understand why.
anything, it is a great choice for jewellery as the shine is maintained. Plus, many people can wear only gold jewellery owing to their non-reactive
nature as it doesn’t damage the skin.
That’s the power of gold and the sole reason why everyone rushes to buy gold. With time, the gold rate will keep increasing slowing and steadily.
Thus, any time is a good time to invest in gold.
It is often seen that the bride and groom are adorned with gold jewellery on their wedding. This is a small investment that is done to ensure the
newlyweds have something that will act as a security anchor.
intensive research like stock market.
But how can I benefit from investing in gold coins in the long run?
Let’s say you wish to save some gold for your wedding. But you don’t want to buy the jewellery right away, what do you do? We suggest you to buy
1gm gold in 22KT (or your desired purity) every month. Let’s say your wedding is 5years down the line. By the time you’re about to get married,
simply exchange this accumulated gold against your jewellery.
A new form of gold is Digital Gold. Thanks to digital gold, you are not forced to buy the given denominations like 1gm, 5gm, 10gm, etc. With digital
gold, you can start your investment as low as 1BHD. One of the biggest advantages of digital gold is the freedom from storing gold and ensuring its
safety. Shop gold coin at GoldCityMall.com today.
Gold jewellery not only takes cares fashion side but also the investment side. That’s why gold jewellery is shopped, not only for complementing your look but also as a little investment that can save the day on a rainy day.
We also found some interesting facts about gold which we want to share with you. They are:
• Gold is malleable, i.e. it can be beaten into sheets. 1gm can be beaten into a sheet of 1square meter.
• Pyrite is known as ‘fool’s gold’ because it look like gold.
• Gold standard is a monetary system wherein a unit of money is fixed with a certain weight of gold.
• China is the biggest producer of gold, surpassing South Africa recently who adorned the first spot for almost a century.
• Gold is injected to provide relief by reducing pain and swelling in people suffering from tuberculosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Owing to its coveted nature, it is used in medals, statues and trophies. But did you know only 6% gold is used for making these items?
We’re gold lovers and GoldCityMall.com houses everything gold. Head over to our website and checkout the different jewellery categories listed.